- Author(s):Andy Cooke, Jean Martin
- Available from: April 2004
Science resources to support the pre-2008 Key Stage 3 QCA Scheme of Work.
Send a Query×
This flexible and easy-to-adapt resource provides comprehensive and supportive teacher material for use in class, for homework and in practicals.
- Unit 7A Cells: the body's building bricks
- Unit 7B Reproduction
- Unit 7C Environment and feeding relationships
- Unit 7D Variation and classification
- Unit 7E Acids and alkalis
- Unit 7F Simple chemical reactions
- Unit 7G Particle model: solids, liquids and gases
- Unit 7H Solutions
- Unit 7I Energy resources
- Unit 7J Electrical circuits
- Unit 7K Forces and their effects
- Unit 7L The Solar System
- Answers to Class Book questions
- Summary Activities
- Scientific investigations.
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×