- English Language Learning
- Adult & Young Adult
- face2face 2nd Edition
face2face Second Edition is the easy-to-teach 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence.
See it now
Get an eSample of face2face Second Edition that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
face2face Second edition is the flexible, easy-to-teach, 6-level course (A1 to C1) for busy teachers who want to get their adult and young adult learners to communicate with confidence.
This is a split edition of the Student’s Book. ‘Student’s Book A’ contains the first half of the units of the regular Student’s Book only and ‘Student’s Book B’ contains the second half of the units of the regular Student’s Book only. face2face Second edition is a fully updated and redesigned edition of this best-selling general English course for adults and young adults who want to learn quickly and effectively in today's world. Based on the communicative approach, it combines the best in current methodology with innovative new features designed to make learning and teaching easier. Vocabulary and grammar are given equal importance and there is a strong focus on listening and speaking in social situations. Each double-page spread is easily teachable off the page with minimal preparation.
- face2face Second edition teaches students to listen better by drawing their attention to the elements of spoken English that make it so hard for them to understand.
- ‘Help with…’ sections cover listening, speaking, grammar and pronunciation and teach students how English really works; meaning students can apply what they learn more readily and with more confidence outside the classroom.
- 'Get Ready...Get It Right' sections give students time to formulate the ideas and language they want to use before they speak, thereby helping to build both spoken fluency and accuracy.
- face2face Second edition is informed by the Cambridge English Corpus and its vocabulary syllabus has been mapped to the English Vocabulary Profile, meaning students learn the language they really need to know at each CEFR level.
Beginner – AdvancedGet technical help
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×