- English Language Learning
- Business, Professional and Vocational
- English for Business Communication 2nd Edition
English for Business Communication
English for Business Communications is a short course for learners who need to improve their communicative ability.
This short course is for learners who need to improve their ability to communicate when socialising, telephoning, presenting, taking part in meetings and negotiating. The course aims to build confidence and fluency by encouraging students to analyse tasks and take part in practice activities. This second edition has been redesigned and now includes a page of self-study tasks for each of the 15 units.
- Realistic communication activities give students the confidence to interact in English in their working lives.
- Useful language and communication skills checklists in every unit allow students and teachers to keep track of progress and address problem areas.
- A modular easy-to use structure makes it simple for teachers to use.
- Focus on listening and speaking gives students confidence in these vital areas.
- Integrated reading and writing tasks.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×