- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Cambridge Natural Science
Cambridge Natural Science
Cambridge Natural Science offers expert science content knowledge, combined with the experience and creativity of teachers who are actively giving English language and Science classes in Spain.
The Cambridge Natural Science course takes learners on a journey as they discover the wonders of biology, chemistry and physics. Pupils are gradually introduced to topics so that they can engage with, enjoy and fully assimilate the new concepts. The course uses a problem-based methodology in which questions are asked leading to a task which the pupils need to solve by studying the content of the unit. Fun and practical experiments and projects aid pupils’ understanding of the main themes and topics. They also encourage and practise collaborative learning.
- Specifically written for Spain, Cambridge Natural Science covers the complete LOMCE Natural Science curriculum.
- A problem-based methodology: each unit poses a problem-based task which the pupils need to solve by studying the content of the unit.
- The contents are presented in the format of a scrapbook, closer to the way children learn things out of the classroom. Like a magazine, it includes fun facts and interesting questions to appeal to their natural curiosity.
- Fun and practical experiments aid pupils’ understanding of the main themes and topics. They also encourage and practise collaborative learning.
- Documentary videos introduce the unit content.
- Projects give plenty of opportunities for personalisation, creativity and collaborative learning.
- Attitude is everything: specific lessons focus on emotional intelligence in levels 1 and 2.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×