- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Primary Pronunciation Box
Primary Pronunciation Box
with Audio CD
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
This photocopiable resource book makes pronunciation in the primary classroom fun. As part of the Cambridge Copy Collection, each activity contains a clear, step-by-step lesson plan explaining how to set the activity up and carry it out in the classroom.
* A wide variety of games and activities to encourage pupils to practise their pronunciation
* Ready made lesson plans to save the teacher preparation time
* Attractively illustrated
* Activities can be slotted into any coursebook
* Suitable for learners preparing for Cambridge Young Learners English Tests (Cambridge ESOL)
* Over 60 fun-filled activities including rhymes, chants, poems, puzzles and games which make pronunciation enjoyable.
* Fully supported by an audio CD.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Science Skills Level 1
Teacher's Book with Downloadable Audio
A dynamic new skills course through which students can practise their English, broaden their vocabulary and improve their language skills.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×