- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- Quizzes, Questionnaires and Puzzles
Quizzes, Questionnaires and Puzzles
A bank of photocopiable classroom activities based around quizzes, questionnaires and puzzles.
Ideal for busy teachers, Quizzes, Questionnaires and Puzzles offers 60 ready-made activities that can be slotted into any lesson with minimal preparation. The activities last from 20 minutes to a full 50-minute lesson and are intended to promote intermediate and advanced level students' speaking and reading skills.
Each activity has 1-2 photocopiable pages for the students plus teachers' notes, including useful language, preparation instructions, and a lead-in and a follow-up task.
- Photocopiable activities give the teacher flexibility and choice.
- Clear, step-by-step instructions make these activities easy-to-adapt to any course or teacher’s own materials.
- The variety of activity types and topics, dealt with from a fresh angle, offers relief from standard coursebooks and stimulates lively discussion.
- An integrated approach to two core skills: activities are based around a reading stimulus leading to a speaking activity. Reading and writing are also covered.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
Cambridge English Skills Real Writing 1
A four-level skills series for adults and young adults.Author: Graham PalmerEnglish Type: British EnglishCEF Level: A1 - A2Publication date: April 2008
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×