- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Emma Low
- Available from: July 2014
This series is endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations and is part of Cambridge Maths.
Send a Query×
This teacher's resource for stage 4 will fully support teachers to get the best from their learners and effectively use the learner's book and games book. Detailed lesson plans based on the course objectives are offered, along with additional activity ideas. Teachers will be guided to formatively assess their learners' understanding. They will have the confidence to engage the class in mathematical discussion and encourage learners to justify answers and make connections between ideas. Answers to the learner's book and all photocopiable sheets required are provided. All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience. Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
Detailed lesson plans based on the syllabus objectives are offered.
Additional activities are suggested so you can adapt the lessons to the needs of your learners.
Strategies on encouraging mathematical dialogue and advice on formative assessment, differentiation, vocabulary and prior knowledge and a clear objective mapping grid are provided to help you plan your teaching.
Answers to the questions in the learner’s book.
All photocopiable sheets required are provided.
All book content, plus more, is included on the CD for convenience.
- 1. Numbers and the number system
- 2. Addition and subtraction (1)
- 3. Multiplication and division (1)
- 4. Mass
- 5. Time (1)
- 6. Area and perimeter (1)
- 7. Graphs, tables and charts (1)
- 8. Venn and Carroll diagrams (1)
- 9. The number system and properties of number
- 10. Addition and subtraction (2)
- 11. Multiplication and division (2)
- 12. Angles, position and direction
- 13. Symmetry
- 14. 2D and 3D shapes
- 15. Length
- 16. Time (2)
- 17. Area and perimeter (2)
- 18. Special numbers
- 19. Fractions and divisions
- 20. Ratio and proportion
- 21. Length, mass and capacity
- 22. Time (3)
- 23. Area and perimeter (2)
- 24. Graphs, tables and charts (2)
- 25. Venn and Carroll diagrams (2).
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×