- Subject(s):First Language English
- Qualification:Cambridge Primary
- Author(s):Gill Budgell, Kate Ruttle
- Available from: November 2014
Cambridge Primary English is a flexible, endorsed course written specifically to support Cambridge International Examinations' curriculum framework (Stages 1–6).
Send a Query×
This write-in Activity Book includes the following features. Activities which support, enrich and reinforce the core teaching in the Learner's Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension. Activities which are designed to build, practise and consolidate the reading and writing skills of all learners. Further activities and games targeting specific grammar and language points, extra writing and spelling activities.
This write-in Activity Book supports, enriches and reinforces the core teaching in the Learner's Book, using the same themes and texts to enhance comprehension.
Has a focus on supporting the language needs of learners, particularly in reading and writing skills.
Contains revision of specific language points, more writing activities and spelling exercises, as well as fun word games and opportunities for further creative work.
- Unit 1. Playing with friends
- Unit 2. Finding out and making
- Unit 3. Nursery-rhyme time
- Unit 4. Joining-in stories
- Unit 5. Reading to find out
- Unit 6. Rhyme time (2)
- Unit 7. Make-believe stories
- Unit 8. Things that have happened
- Unit 9. Poems and rhymes on a theme.
Latest newsAll news
13 November 2019
Three approaches to differentiation in primary science
Try these out in your class wherever you are in the curriculum.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×