Writing Skills Interactive
If your students are learning how to write, they need writing skills. Writing Skills Interactive offers instruction and practice across a range of discrete skills. Every exercise is automatically graded, helping students improve independently and giving instructors time to focus on other aspects of writing.
- Students need a large number of skills to be successful writers, and Writing Skills Interactive provides both instruction and practice.
- After watching a short animated presentation, students complete automatically graded exercises on skills ranging from avoiding repetition to paragraph unity and from concluding sentences to subject-verb agreement.
- Flexible content makes Writing Skills Interactive the perfect addition to any course.
- Animated presentations for each skill provide instruction to students outside of class.
- Extensive practice activities help students master the skills.
- Online forums allow instructors to set open-ended writing tasks.
- Intuitive gradebook shows all student scores as well as time on task.
Check it out!
Teachers can register on the Cambridge Learning Management System (CLMS) and see Writing Skills Interactive
> Check out Writing Skills Interactive on the CLMS