Information for Teachers
The Cambridge Discovery Education Interactive Readers are based on the principle that students are motivated to read when presented with materials that are engaging and innovative. Innovative materials go beyond selecting supposedly novel topics and change the ways learners interact with them. Each Reader comes with an online environment with embedded audio, video and interactive exercises.
From levels A1 to B2+ we have created paired readers that have interrelated themes that can be used together for greater interaction.
- A1 Eat Up! and Drink Up!
- A1+ Slow Motion: Taking Your Time and Fast: The Need for Speed
- A2 How Cool is Cold! and The Science of Heat
- A2+ The Science of Darkness and The Science of Light
- B1 Found: Discovery and Recovery and Losing It: The Meaning of Loss
- B1+ Up in the Air: Our Fight Against Gravity and Down to Earth
You can find these great titles and more in our Components section.
Sample printed pages
Below is an example of the printed Readers, which support the learning in our digital environments.
> The Wheel - Level A2+ - Caroline Shackleton and Nathan Paul Turner
Sample Interactive Reader
Enjoy a sample of our readers below to experience the fantastic content that will excite readers of all levels.
> Empire: Rise And Fall sample
> Shark Attack Sample