The new level, Unlock Basic, available July 2017, has been developed for pre-A1 learners. Unlock Basic Skills combines Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing to give students well-scaffolded, manageable skills practice.
What makes Unlock Basic Skills special?
- Insights gained from expert teachers ensure the course meets the specific academic needs of your pre-A1 students.
- Our research into over 5 million words students use and need has informed the language taught in Unlock Basic.
- Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills are integrated within academic contexts to provide students with an effective and manageable learning experience.
- Watch and remember lessons in every unit include video and motivate students to recycle and extend the language they’ve learned.
- An introduction to critical thinking skills supports students in speaking and writing as they take their first steps towards academic success. Course audio and video.
What makes Unlock Basic Literacy special?
- Insights gained from expert teachers ensure the course meets the specific literacy needs of your pre-A1 students.
- Our research into over 1 million words Arabic speakers use and need has informed the language taught in Unlock Basic Literacy.
- Provides practice in left-to-right reading and writing, handwriting, sound and spelling, and key words for literacy.
- Develops and builds confidence in literacy as students take their first steps towards academic success.
- Can be used with or without Unlock Basic Skills, in class or for self-study.
Unlock Basic. Laying the foundations for academic success.