- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):Paul Fannon, Vesna Kadelburg, Ben Woolley, Stephen Ward
- Available from: April 2013
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series.
Send a Query×
This title forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series. This highly illustrated book covers topic 9 of the IB Diploma Higher Level Mathematics syllabus, the optional topic Calculus. It is also for use with the further mathematics course.Based on the new group 5 aims, the progressive approach encourages cumulative learning. Features include: a dedicated chapter exclusively for mixed examination practice; plenty of worked examples; questions colour-coded according to grade; exam-style questions; feature boxes throughout of exam hints and tips.Mathematics Higher Level Topic 9 - Option: Calculus is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
- Free resources
- For students studying either the mathematics higher level course or further mathematics, this book covers all the material in the Calculus option (option number 9) in print. This highly illustrated book is based on the new group 5 aims forms part of the completely new Mathematics for the IB Diploma series, Cambridge's comprehensive coverage of IB diploma mathematics for then 2012 SL and HL courses. Features include: a sections of mixed examination questions
- plenty of worked examples
- questions colour-coded according to grade
- exam-style questions
- feature boxes of hints and tips. Written to specifically cover the new IB Higher Level option in Calculus, it is a fantastic guide to the material in this option, no matter which book is being used to cover the core material.
Latest newsAll news
08 February 2019
Activities to help you teach combinations
The challenges that learners face in regard to problems on combinations are, of course, quite...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×