- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Robert Hutchings
- Available from: December 2015
Cambridge International AS and A Level Physics Revision Guide matches the requirements of the Cambridge AS and A Level Physics syllabus.
Send a Query×
This Revision Guide offers support for students as they prepare for their AS and A Level Physics (9702) exams. Containing up to date material that matches the syllabus for examination from 2016 and packed full of guidance specifically designed to help students apply their knowledge in exams such as Worked Examples, Tips and Progress Check questions throughout to help students to hone their revision and exam technique and avoid common mistakes. Written in a clear and straightforward tone, this Revision Guide is perfect for international learners.
Clear Learning Objectives at the start of each section to aid navigation and track progress.
Worked Examples guide learners through content in a step by step way, illustrating how to tackle complex problems.
Formative assessment in the form of Progress Check questions appear throughout, allowing learners to track their understanding. Exam-style questions at key points in the book provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
Exam-style questions in each chapter provide opportunity for summative-style assessment.
Tips throughout to help and remind students about exam technique, common errors and misunderstandings.
- Chapter 1 Physical Quantities and Units
- Chapter 2 Measurement Techniques
- Chapter 3 Kinematics
- Chapter 4 Dynamics
- Chapter 5 Forces, Density and Pressure
- Chapter 6 Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter 7 Deformation of solids
- Chapter 8 Waves
- Chapter 9 Superposition
- Chapter 10 Electric fields
- Chapter 11 Current of Electricity
- Chapter 12 Direct Current (D.C.) Circuits
- Chapter 13 Nuclear Physics: Part A
- Chapter 14 Physical Quantities, Units and Measurement Techniques
- Chapter 15 Motion in a Circle
- Chapter 16 Gravitational Field
- Chapter 17 Ideal Gases
- Chapter 18 Temperature
- Chapter 19 Thermal Properties of Materials
- Chapter 20 Oscillations
- Chapter 21 Ultrasound
- Chapter 22 Communicating information
- Chapter 23 Electric Fields
- Chapter 24 Capacitance
- Chapter 25 Sensing Devices
- Chapter 26 Electronics
- Chapter 27 Magnetic Fields
- Chapter 28 Electromagnetic Induction
- Chapter 29 Alternating Currents
- Chapter 30 Quantum Physics
- Chapter 31 Nuclear Physics: Part B
- Appendix A Quick tips on exams
- Appendix B Physical quantities: symbols, definitions and equations
- Appendix C SI units, symbols and definitions
- Appendix D Answers to Progress check questions
Found 1 results
- File name
- File size
Latest newsAll news
08 February 2019
Activities to help you teach combinations
The challenges that learners face in regard to problems on combinations are, of course, quite...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×