Terms and conditions - 30% discount when signing up to Cambridge Alerts at conference stand
- To be eligible for the 30% discount off book purchases of Cambridge Academic and Professional books, excluding ebooks, participants must successfully sign up to Cambridge Alerts at a Cambridge University Press conference stand.
- The discount is available for individual purchase only and is not available for institutional or trade purchase.
- The discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or author discount, and cannot be used in conjunction with the standard 20% conference discount.
- The discount will only be redeemable against purchases of books made at a Cambridge University Press conference stand.
- The discount offer does not apply to ebooks or journals.
- The discount applies to Academic and Professional print hardback and paperback books only and is subject to stock availability.
- On completion of Alerts sign up the discount will be redeemable at the Cambridge University Press stand.
- By signing up to Cambridge Alerts you are permitting Cambridge University Press to contact you from time to time with details of Cambridge products and services that may be of interest to you, either through Cambridge Alerts or through other marketing emails.
- By signing up to Cambridge Alerts you are permitting Cambridge University Press to transfer your personal details to other Cambridge University Press branches throughout the world, namely America, Australia and Asia. You should be aware that some branches of Cambridge University Press are in countries which do not have data protection laws. However Cambridge University Press will only share your data with another branch if it best covers your normal country of work.
- Employees of Cambridge University Press and associated companies will not be eligible to participate.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England.
- Signing up to Cambridge Alerts constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.