Terms and Conditions
Classical Studies FIEC/CA Conference 2019 - #FIECAdventum – Prize Draw
By taking part in this prize draw you agree to the Terms and Conditions below.
1. This prize draw is run by members of the Academic Marketing Department at Cambridge University Press, University Printing House, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge, CB2 8BS, UK (collectively ‘Cambridge’).
2. This prize draw is open to all attendees of FIEC/CA 2019 conference, and all those with a Cambridge Grammar of Classical Greek OR Classics on Core tote bag.
3. In order to enter the prize draw, entrants must take a photo of their respective tote bags in relation to Term 2, at a site of their choosing around London. Entrants must upload this photo to their social media account and tag Cambridge University Press Classical Studies accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, and must use the hashtag #FIECAdventum to successfully enter. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. There will be 1 (ONE) winner, chosen at random from the entries, who will receive £75 worth of Classical Studies books published by Cambridge University Press (the Prize).
5. The prize draw opens at on Wednesday 3rd July 2019 at 9:00(am) and closes on Monday 9th July at 18:00(pm) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after the Competition Period will not be included in the prize draw but data may still be used as per these Terms and Conditions.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over and only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. The winner will be announced within thirty (30) days of the end of the Competition Period.
8. The winner will be notified through their social media account, and confirmed by email. If a winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, their Prize shall be forfeit and Cambridge will choose a replacement winning entry. The winner must provide Cambridge with an address for delivery of the Prize.
9. Only winning entries will be contacted.
10. The winner may be publicly announced via Cambridge’s social media channels.
11. Cambridge reserves the right to substitute the Prize(s) at any time.
12. Prize(s) are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged by winners for cash or credit or any other product.
13. If local delivery of any Prize is not possible we reserve the right to cancel the winning entry and chose a replacement winning entry.
14. Cambridge accepts no liability towards the Prize. They are supplied “as is” with no express guarantee as to their suitability.
16. Employees of Cambridge University Press, or its associated companies, and employees of any agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw are not eligible to participate.
17. Cambridge reserves the right to disqualify any entry that it believes, in its sole discretion, to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
18. Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
19. Cambridge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.