Looking for an inspection copy?
This title is not currently available on inspection
First published in 1915, this book originated in classes on volumetric analysis taught by the author in Downing College Laboratory, Cambridge University. The text provides a comprehensive account of its subject, with information on theoretical and practical areas. Illustrative figures are also included throughout. This book will be of value to anyone with an interest in chemistry, the history of education and the history of science.
15th Apr 2020 by KimoKrimo
It is very very very good and well , thank'u so much for this book
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: May 2014
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107657137
- length: 146 pages
- dimensions: 227 x 140 x 10 mm
- weight: 0.21kg
- availability: Available
Table of Contents
2. Determination with standard potassium permanganate
3. Potassium dichromate as a volumetric oxidizing agent
4. Determinations with standard iodine
5. The determination of iodine by standard sodium thiosulphate
6. The determination of halides by standard silver nitrate
7. The determination of silver in acid solution by standard ammonium thiocyanate
8. Acidimetry and alkalimetry
9. The theory of indicators
10. Unclassified volumetric determinations
Abridged list of the elements and their atomic weights
Formula values of certain substances
Table of hardness
Specific gravity tables
Sorry, this resource is locked
Please register or sign in to request access. If you are having problems accessing these resources please email email@example.comRegister Sign in
You are now leaving the Cambridge University Press website. Your eBook purchase and download will be completed by our partner www.ebooks.com. Please see the permission section of the www.ebooks.com catalogue page for details of the print & copy limits on our eBooks.Continue ×
Are you sure you want to delete your account?
This cannot be undone.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×