The preparation course for the Cambridge ESOL teacher training exam, the Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA), the most popular teacher training qualification.
The CELTA Course is the only CELTA preparation course endorsed by Cambridge ESOL. It provides full coverage of the CELTA syllabus in a ready-to-use course.
The CELTA Course is divided into user-friendly sections:
* Input sessions (40 units on 'The learners and their contexts', 'Classroom teaching', 'Language awareness', and 'Professional development')
* Teaching practice
* Classroom observation
* Written assignments and tutorials
* 'Resource file'
The Trainee Book includes a range of material to be used in input sessions, helpful advice about the course, and a wealth of useful reference material.
The Trainer's Manual includes suggestions on how to best use the material with trainees, as well as help and advice on how to prepare trainees for teaching practice, lesson observations, written assessment and tutorials.
- The CELTA Course is a fully comprehensive CELTA preparation course so that trainers and trainees have all the material they need.
- The course is written in collaboration with Cambridge ESOL so trainers and trainees can be sure the content is appropriate.
- The Trainee Book provides CELTA candidates with both a helpful reference during training, and a permanent record for use after the course.
- The Trainer's Manual and Trainee Book offer course providers a ready-to-use CELTA course.