- Format:Cambridge Elevate
- Qualification:IB Diploma
- Author(s):María Isabel Isern Vivancos, Alicia Peña Calvo, Samantha Broom, Víctor González
- Available from: No date available
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
An expertly written IB Spanish ab initio course now updated for first examination 2020.
Send a Query×
This Cambridge Elevate edition helps students explore the new IB Diploma ab initio themes (first examination 2020): identities, experiences, human ingenuity, social organisation and sharing the planet. Designed for students with no previous background in Spanish, this resource develops well-rounded language skills and encourages learners to become open minded, international citizens – reflecting the mission of the International Baccalaureate. Authentic texts and vibrant images from around the world are specifically selected for older teenagers, to give them an insight into different cultures and viewpoints. Answers to the coursebook activities and audio accompanying the listening exercises are in the teacher’s resource.
- 1. A la aventura
- 2. Me conecto
- 3. Educación para todos
- 4. La cultura juvenil
- 5. El mundo laboral
- 6. Los deportes y la salud
- 7. La Tierra en peligro
- 8. Relaciones sociales y familiares
- 9. Nuestro mundo, nuestra responsabilidad
- 10. Cuestiones globales
- 11. Las nuevas tecnologías.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×