- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Compact Preliminary for Schools 2nd Edition
Compact Preliminary for Schools
Fast, focused exam preparation - a 50 to 60 hour course for the B1 Preliminary for Schools exam from 2020.
Compact offers intensive revision and practice to quickly maximise student performance. With this course you will consolidate language and skills for exam success through clear, concise training. Compact help you build confidence with its unique step-by-step approach and teaches essential exam strategies through user-friendly Exam tips. The exam-specific Grammar sections and Grammar reference deepen understanding of language structures, while the Speaking bank and Writing bank extend proficiency in productive skills. Additional projects in the second edition extend the learning potential for classes with more teaching hours.
- Online Practice accompanying each Student's Book offers additional practice in grammar and vocabulary.
- Downloadable Teacher's Photocopiable Worksheets provide a wealth of additional teaching materials to extend and practice.
- ‘Exam tips’, and grammar and vocabulary exercises teach students to avoid common mistakes identified in Cambridge’s unique collection of real exam papers, the Cambridge Learner Corpus.
- The exam-specific Grammar sections and Grammar reference deepen understanding of language structures.
- Speaking bank and Writing bank extend proficiency in productive skills.
- Additional projects in the second edition extend the learning potential for classes with more teaching hours.
See it now
Get an eSample of Compact Preliminary for Schools that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×