- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Exams & IELTS
- Objective First for Spanish Speakers 4th Edition
Objective First for Spanish Speakers
Fourth edition of the best-selling Cambridge English: First (FCE) course, updated to prepare for the 2015 revised exam. Now with specific help for Spanish-speaking learners!
Written by experienced authors with in-depth knowledge of the exam, Objective First is official preparation material for the revised 2015 exam, and it combines thorough and systematic exam preparation with language work designed to improve students' overall English level. This course provides solid language development, lively class discussion and thorough training in exams skills over 24 short units. Drawing on examples from the Cambridge Learner Corpus and with vocabulary sections informed by the English Vocabulary Profile, Objective First ensures that the language learned is authentic, up to date and what is expected at this level. This course also includes content specifically designed for Spanish-speaking students, such as the '100 Writing Tips for Cambridge English: First' booklet, and Speaking, 'Get it right!', Pronunciation and Vocabulary folders.
- Fully updated content to match the specifications of the 2015 revised exam.
- New content aimed at Spanish speakers, such as the '100 Writing Tips for Cambridge English: First' booklet packaged with the Student’s Book, and new Speaking, ‘Get it right!’, Pronunciation and Vocabulary folders.
- The course draws upon the Cambridge English Corpus to provide examples of authentic and up-to-date English, and highlight areas of the exam that students find most challenging.
- Vocabulary sections are informed by English Profile which ensures students learn the language expected of them at B2 level.
- 'Writing folders' develop the full range of writing skills needed for the Cambridge First exam - an area many Cambridge English: First candidates find challenging.
- 'Exam folders' provide helpful advice for each part of the exam so that candidates are reassured that they will know what to expect in the exam and how best to tackle it.
- Regular revision units recycle grammar and vocabulary practising language and keeping it fresh.
- The Student's Book CD-ROM provides optional extra language and vocabulary practice, familiarisation with Cambridge English: First exam format, and fun new interactive activities.
- A Teacher's Resources CD-ROM provides extra test materials, including progress tests. Complete Cambridge English: First practice tests are available online.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×