- English Language Learning
- Academic English
- Cambridge Academic English
Cambridge Academic English
A three-level (B1+ to C1) integrated skills course for higher education students at university or on foundation courses.
Designed specifically for students at university and on foundation courses, this integrated skills course develops language and real academic skills essential for successful university studies across disciplines. With authentic lectures and seminars, language informed by Cambridge Academic Corpus and the Academic Word List, the course guarantees that students are learning English that is up-to-date and relevant to them. Students are also guided to develop independent learning skills and critical thinking through the 'Study Tips' sections and can further personalise their learning with the 'Focus on your discipline' sections. Extensive audio and video material with authentic Cambridge University lectures, seminars and interviews with university students is available for each level on audio CD and DVD providing invaluable learning and practice material for developing listening, note-taking, discussion and other skills specific to academic context.
- Helps to develop real academic skills needed at university through video recordings of authentic lectures.
- Offers real, up-to-date, relevant language thanks to the use of the Cambridge Academic Corpus.
- 'Study tips' help to develop independent learning and working in groups, which are essential in an academic environment.
- 'Focus on your subject' enables personalised learning.
- Develops essential critical thinking skills.
- Flexible structure allows modular use of each unit so that teachers can focus on particular skills or follow the integrated approach.
See it now
Get an eSample of Cambridge Academic English that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×