- English Language Learning
- Young Learners
- Cambridge Social Science
Cambridge Social Science
The Cambridge Social Science course takes learners on a journey as they discover the wonders of history, geography and other areas of the curriculum.
Cambridge Social Science offers science content developed by experts. The course has been developed by experienced and creative teachers who are actively giving English language and Science classes in Spain. Pupils are introduced to topics in a fun way so that they can engage with, enjoy and fully assimilate the new concepts. Every lesson starts with a question which the pupils need to solve by studying the content of the unit. Fun and practical projects aid pupils’ understanding of the main themes and topics. They also practise and encourage collaborative learning.
- Specifically written for Spain, Cambridge Social Science covers the complete LOMCE Social Science curriculum.
- A problem-based methodology: each unit poses a problem-based task which the pupils need to solve by studying the content of the unit.
- The contents are presented in the format of a scrapbook, closer to the way children learn things out of the classroom. Like a magazine, it includes fun facts and interesting questions to appeal to their natural curiosity.
- Discovery activities aid pupils’ understanding of the main themes and topics. They also encourage and practise collaborative learning.
- Documentary videos introduce the unit content.
- Projects give plenty of opportunities for personalisation, creativity and collaborative learning.
- Attitude is everything: specific lessons focus on emotional intelligence in levels 1 and 2.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×