- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English for Schools
Cambridge English for Schools
Cambridge English for Schools offers an exciting approach to English for students from eleven to sixteen years old.
This five-level course for young students has won worldwide praise for its innovative approach that really works. It was the first course to be fully based on CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) principles. Cambridge English for Schools features a communicative, task-based approach where the content and concepts reflect students' own lives and interests. There is a clearly-structured, active approach to grammar with regular revision and evaluation. This course is effective with mixed-ability classes and emphasises learner choice, decision-making and autonomy. The Starter level provides around 40-60 hours of class work while levels 1-4 have 32 units and 80+ hours each.
- Enjoyable activities encourage all students to take part, whatever their level.
- A wide variety of topics provides cross-curricular interest.
- The clear structure and active approach get students using new grammar quickly.
- The popular 'Parcel of English' scheme puts classes from different countries in touch with each other.
- The clear and comprehensive Teacher's Book with its 'A-Z of Methodology', and provides plenty of support, while the Tests help measure progress.
- Videos, available for all levels of the course, are a fun and flexible class resource.
- Audio is available in both British English and American Voices.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×