- English Language Learning
- Connect Revised Edition
Connect Revised Edition Revised Edition
Connect Revised Edition is a refreshed and updated edition of Connect Second Edition. This lively American English course is specially designed to motivate young teenagers through high-interest topics and stimulating activities.
Motivation is encouraged through high-interest topics and lively activities including interactive digital activities on the Connect Arcade. Each Student's Book/Workbook Combo contains eight units divided into two-page lessons. Also included in each unit are 'Get Connected' lessons which give students an opportunity to consolidate the English they are learning, and Theme Projects which help students connect their English to the world outside the classroom.
- Classroom-tested pedagogy and new graphic design appeals to young adolescents.
- ‘Get Connected’ lessons present an engaging topic that consolidates the language students learn in each unit through reading, listening, and writing.
- Interesting dialogues, activities and games give opportunities for personalization.
- Detailed grammar boxes present the contents clearly and make grammar learning less intimidating.
- Clear vocabulary presentation, structured practice, and consistent reviews make learning more effective.
- Theme Projects make students relate what they learn in class with the world outside the classroom.
- Step-by-step teaching instructions, tips, and culture notes in the interleaved Teacher’s Edition, offer support for all class types.
- Teacher’s Edition now is in color and in PDF format, and it also brings the Workbook pages with answers.
- Class Audio Program is updated and in MP3 format and the Connect Community Site with a wealth of extra support material (tests, oral quizzes, extra reading and grammar activities, holidays activities, placement test, teaching tips and much more) gives teachers more flexibility in choosing materials for class.
- Connect Arcade Site with interactive activities and self-study audio helps motivate students. The animated Presentation helps teachers make their class more dynamic and appealing.
Jack C. Richards, Carlos Barbisan, Chuck Sandy, Dorothy E. Zemach, Lisa A. Hutchins
Low beginning – IntermediateGet technical help
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×