- English Language Learning
- Cambridge English Skills: Real Reading
Cambridge English Skills: Real Reading
A four-level skills series for adults and young adults.
Do you feel unprepared for everyday life in an English-speaking world? Then Real Reading could be just what you need, whether you’re studying alone or in the classroom. Cambridge English Skills is a four-level skills series specially designed for adults and young adults wanting to communicate confidently in English wherever they are - at home, at work, travelling, studying or socialising with English-speaking friends. * Focusing on the themes of ‘Work and Study’ and ‘Social and Travel’, the series builds confidence through activities based on everyday situations and texts. * Learning tips throughout the book help students develop strategies for reading difficult texts. * ‘Extra practice’ extension tasks encourage students to take their learning off the page and provide more real world reading practice. * Unit-by-unit checklists, based on ALTE Can-do statements, let learners see what they've achieved – and feel proud of it!
- Real-life topics and situations give learners a sense of purpose, right from the start.
- ‘Did you know?’ boxes provide cultural notes to help learners put what they’ve learned into context.
- ‘Class bonus’ tasks for pair and group work allow teachers to adapt materials to suit their classes and give students even more opportunities to get it right!
- Detailed teaching notes with extension ideas for every unit are available to download from www.cambridge.org/englishskills.
See it now
Get an eSample of Cambridge English Skills: Real Reading that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×