- English Language Learning
- Skills for Effective Writing
Skills for Effective Writing
Students are better writers when they master discrete writing skills.
Discrete writing skills, such as creating topic sentences and recognizing irrelevant information, are critical for good writers. When students master these skills, all of their writing improves. This allows teachers to focus their time and feedback on the content of student work. This 4-level series teaches these skills and offers extensive practice opportunities.
- Each unit teaches a single writing skill, focusing students on developing the skill fully.
- Following instruction, students apply the skill, facilitating their understanding of exactly how each skill works.
- The units include extensive practice so that students can truly master each skill.
- Unit quizzes give teachers a snapshot of exactly how well students learned the skill.
See it now
Get an eSample of Skills for Effective Writing that will allow you to view a product preview on your desktop.Free sample
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×