- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- Teaching Pronunciation 2nd Edition
Paperback with Audio CDs (2)
A Course Book and Reference Guide
1 Paperback, 1 CD-Audio
The second edition includes updates and insights on current research and pedagogical practice that have developed over the last decade.
This new edition of Teaching Pronunciation - a reference and activity book in one - has been revised to reflect recent research into the sound system of North American English, as well as new practices in pronunciation pedagogy. Audio CDs with additional examples are now packaged with the book.
- Contains a wealth of exercises to demonstrate implementation techniques
- Discussion questions and follow-up activities allow for group work
- Comprehensive coverage of the sound sytem and its relationship to morphology, spelling and listening
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
David Crystal's 50 Questions About English Usage
David Crystal answers fifty questions about language usage, from general enquiries to specific points of grammar, pronunciation, orthography, vocabulary, idiom, and style.Author: David CrystalEnglish Type: British English
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×