- Format:Digital product license key
- Qualification:Cambridge AS and A Level
- Author(s):Julia Fletcher, Elaine Dorsett, Colin Nye
- Available from: July 2018
- Notes: Not available for credit card purchase. Please contact Customer Services.
This series has been developed specifically for the Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics (9709) syllabus to be examined from 2020.
Send a Query×
This comprehensive teacher's resource contains detailed lesson notes for each section of all five coursebooks in the series. The lesson notes contain additional guidance on the Explore activities within the books and example PowerPoint slides with links to further resources help you to organise your teaching. Answers to all of the coursebook and practice book exercises are available in this digital resource, allowing you to mark quickly and confidently. This card gives you access to your digital teacher's resource on the Cambridge Elevate platform and is available to purchase from distributors. If you wish to buy this directly from us, we will email you a book code - please contact your sales consultant or customer services.
Coverage of all five units of Cambridge AS & A Level Mathematics in a single teacher's resource allows for easy lesson planning.
Detailed lesson notes help you plan your lessons effectively and cover the syllabus requirements.
Example PowerPoint slides help give you ideas on how to present new concepts to an AS & A Level Mathematics classroom.
Lesson notes contain guidance on the Explore activities within the coursebooks to help you organise your teaching.
- Pure Mathematics 1: 1. Quadratics
- 2. Functions
- 3. Coordinate geometry
- 4. Circular measure
- 5. Trigonometry
- 6. Series
- 7. Differentiation
- 8. Further differentiation
- 9. Integration
- Answers. Pure Mathematics 2 & 3: 1. Algebra
- 2. Logarithmic and exponential functions
- 3. Trigonometry
- 4. Differentiation
- 5. Integration
- 6. Numerical solutions of equations
- 7. Further algebra
- 8. Further calculus
- 9. Vectors
- 10. Differential equations
- 11. Complex numbers
- Answers. Mechanics: 1. Velocity and acceleration
- 2. Force and motion in one dimension
- 3. Forces in two dimensions
- 4. Friction
- 5. Connected particles
- 6. General motion in a straight line
- 7. Momentum
- 8. Work and energy
- 9. The work-energy principle and power
- Answers. Probability & Statistics 1: 1. Representation of data
- 2. Measures of central tendency
- 3. Measures of variation
- 4. Probability
- 5. Permutations and combinations
- 6. Probability distributions
- 7. The binomial and geometric distributions
- 8. The normal distribution
- Answers. Probability & Statistics 2: 1. Hypothesis testing
- 2. Poisson distribution
- 3. Linear combinations of random variables
- 4. Continuous random variables
- 5. Sampling
- 6. Estimation
Latest newsAll news
18 February 2019
How to offer inclusive support in science lessons
Advice on how to offer differentiated support to your students.
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×