- English Language Learning
- Teacher Training, Development and Research
- The TKT Course Training Activities
The TKT Course Training Activities
This is 'the' teacher training course for teachers and trainee teachers preparing for the Cambridge ESOL Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Modules 1, 2 and 3 or other initial teacher training qualifications.
The TKT Course Training Activities CD-ROM contains 30 specially designed teacher training activities in convenient PDF format. It can be used on its own or with the TKT Course Modules 1, 2 and 3 Second Edition book. Tackling each of the three core TKT modules in turn, these activities will help a teacher trainer bring the syllabus of the TKT to life. Ideal for use in TKT preparation, as well as general teacher training courses.
- Written by a team of experienced TKT writers in collaboration with Cambridge ESOL.
- ELT terms and concepts are clearly explained for non-specialist teachers.
- Model practice tests help candidates become familiar with the format and style of the TKT exam.
- Full answer key makes it perfect for self-study.
- Methodology section with practice tests in one volume provides a comprehensive package for TKT candidates.
From the World of Better Learning
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We expect to be up and running again soon; we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Also in this subject
English for the Teacher
A Language Development Course
This course is designed to help teachers improve their language ability for various purposes: using English in the classroom, making professional contacts, studying the teaching of English and discussions with colleagues and students.Author: Mary Spratt
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×