- Format:Mixed media product
- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Michael Strachan
- Available from: No date available
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) is fully updated for the revised syllabus from first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
The Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry Practical Teacher's Guide complements the Practical Workbook, helping teachers to include more practical work in lessons. Specific support is provided for each of the carefully designed investigations to save teachers' time. The Teacher's Guide contains advice about planning investigations, guidance about safety considerations, differentiated learning suggestions to support students who might be struggling and to stretch the students who are most able as well as answers to all the questions in the Workbook. The Teacher's Guide also includes a CD-ROM containing model data to be used in instances when an investigation cannot be carried out.
- Sample Content
- Table of contents
- 1. Planet Earth
- 2. The nature of matter
- 3. Elements and compounds
- 4. Chemical reactions
- 5. Acids, bases and salts
- 6. Quantitative chemistry
- 7. How far? How fast?
- 8. Patterns and properties of metals
- 9. Industrial inorganic chemistry
- 10. Organic chemistry
- 11. Petrochemicals and polymers
- 12. Chemical analysis and investigation
- CDROM. Model data
Latest newsAll news
18 December 2018
Despite challenges, teachers would do it all again!
Earlier this year, we set out to hear exactly what it’s like to work in...
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×