Other available formats:
Looking for an examination copy?
This title is not currently available for examination. However, if you are interested in the title for your course we can consider offering an examination copy. To register your interest please contact email@example.com providing details of the course you are teaching.
Combining over 1200 clinical images, 300 color illustrations and concise, bulleted text, Core Radiology is a comprehensive, up-to-date resource for learning, reference and board review. The clearly-formatted design integrates the images and accompanying text, facilitating streamlined and efficient learning. All subjects covered by the American Board of Radiology Core Exam are included: • Breast imaging, including interventions and MRI • Neuroimaging, including brain, head and neck, and spine • Musculoskeletal imaging, including knee and shoulder MRI • Genitourinary imaging, including pelvic MRI • Gastrointestinal imaging, including MRI and MRCP • General, vascular, gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound • Nuclear imaging, including PET-CT and nuclear cardiology • Thoracic imaging • Cardiovascular imaging, including cardiac CT and MRI • Pediatric imaging • Interventional radiology • Radiological physics review, contrast media and reactions. Essential reading for radiology residents reviewing for boards, as well as practicing radiologists seeking a practical up-to-date guide to the field.Read more
- Fully reviewed by subspecialty faculty affiliated with Harvard Medical School at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital and Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary to ensure information is accurate, up to date and expert
- Correlates to the new format of the American Board of Radiology Core Exam allowing readers to learn and review from a single source
- Clearly formatted design integrates all images in line with the accompanying text, enabling the reader to focus on learning rather than locating content
Reviews & endorsements
"This book is a winner, and is recommended for all program libraries and for individual resident purchase. For neuroradiologists, it could serve as a refresher and a reminder of those annoying body and chest structures and abnormalities that present themselves when reading spine MRIs or CTs. This book is an important addition to publications designed primarily (but not exclusively) for trainees."
American Journal of Neuroradiology
28th Sep 2018 by Newtizzy
It is a very professional book for radiologist all over the world.
Review was not posted due to profanity×
- Date Published: November 2013
- format: Paperback
- isbn: 9781107679689
- length: 895 pages
- dimensions: 276 x 219 x 40 mm
- weight: 3.16kg
- contains: 1200 b/w illus. 300 colour illus.
- availability: In stock
Table of Contents
1. Thoracic imaging
2. Gastrointestinal imaging
3. Genitourinary imaging
5. Musculoskeletal imaging
7. Nuclear imaging
8. Breast imaging
9. Cardiovascular imaging
10. Interventional radiology
11. Pediatric imaging
Sorry, this resource is locked