Cambridge IELTS Skills Online
Get ready for IELTS with online self-study courses from the Cambridge IELTS experts.
Cambridge IELTS Skills Online Academic Writing helps develop all the language and exam skills you need to successfully complete the IELTS Academic Writing paper. This online course is suitable for self-study learners aiming for band 4.5-7.5 and includes 20 hours of interactive study material that covers Task 1 and Task 2 of the Academic Writing paper. Learn how to analyse topics and essay questions, plan essay outlines and structure your essay content. Sample answers plus expert tips and advice help you perform your best on test day. *Academic Reading, Listening and Speaking coming soon.
- Detailed information about each paper so you know what to expect on test day.
- Interactive activities for each task type help develop your exam skills.
- Test-taking strategies help you understand how IELTS works.
- Instant feedback and sample answers show how you are doing.
- Expert tips and advice help build your confidence.
- 12 months' access.
Also in this subject
Compact Key for Schools
Student's Book without Answers with Online Practice and Workbook without Answers with Audio Download
Fast, focused exam preparation - a 50 to 60 hour course for the A2 Key for Schools exam from 2020.Authors: Emma Heyderman, Susan White, Frances TreloarCEF Level: A2Publication date: January 2019
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×