- Qualification:Cambridge IGCSE
- Author(s):Michael Strachan
- Available from: No date available
This edition of our successful series to support the Cambridge IGCSE Chemistry syllabus (0620) is fully updated for the revised syllabus from first examination from 2016.
Send a Query×
Written by an experienced teacher who is passionate about practical skills, the Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry Practical Workbook makes it easier to incorporate practical work into lessons. This Workbook provides interesting and varied practical investigations for students to carry out safely, with guided exercises designed to develop the essential skills of handling data, planning investigations, analysis and evaluation. Exam-style questions for each topic offer novel scenarios for students to apply their knowledge and understanding, and to help them to prepare for their IGCSE Chemistry paper 5 or paper 6 examinations.
- Table of contents
- Quick skills guide
- Safety guidance
- 1. Planet Earth
- 2. The nature of matter
- 3. Elements and compounds
- 4. Chemical reactions
- 5. Acids, bases and salts
- 6. Quantitative chemistry
- 7. How far? How fast?
- 8. Patterns and properties of metals
- 9. Industrial inorganic chemistry
- 10. Organic chemistry
- 11. Petrochemicals and polymers
- 12. Chemical analysis and investigation
Thank you for your feedback which will help us improve our service.
If you requested a response, we will make sure to get back to you shortly.×