Australian Intellectual Property Law
The fourth edition of Australian Intellectual Property Law provides a detailed and comprehensive, yet concise and accessible discussion of intellectual property law in Australia. This edition has been thoroughly revised to cover the most recent developments in intellectual property law, including significant case law and discussion of the proposed and enacted amendments to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), the Patents Act 1990 (Cth) and the Plant Breeder's Rights Act 1994 (Cth). The text has been restructured, but continues to provide…
- Add bookmark
- Offers coverage, structure and clarity of exposition with clear and concise language
- Strikes the right balance in terms of breadth of material covered and the depth in which it is explored
- Written by highly respected researchers in the field
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108784443
- Subjects Jurisprudence,Law,Law: General Interest
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 08 October 2020
- ISBN: 9781108746953
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 1.43kg
- Page extent: 808 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 May 2020
- ISBN: 9781108784443
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
Contemporary Australian Corporate Law
Online publication date: 06 March 2021
Paperback publication date: 28 October 2020
Enforcing Consumer and Capital Markets Law
Online publication date: 22 December 2020
Australian Cartel Regulation
Online publication date: 05 December 2011