Australian Uniform Evidence Law
Now in its second edition, Australian Uniform Evidence Law provides a clear, accessible introduction to the law of evidence. Following the structure of the Evidence Act 1995 (Cth), the text introduces students to basic principles, then covers more complex elements of evidence law. Cases and excerpts from legislation have been selected to guide students through the application of the Act. This edition has been updated to include significant recent case examples and decisions. Each chapter includes a summary of key…
- Add bookmark
- Written for students first and foremost
- Written for a one semester course
- End of chapter questions, with separate last chapter with extra problems and answers to all questions in the text
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009024433
- Subjects Evidence,Law
- Editions 2nd Edition (Current edition)
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 28 July 2022
- ISBN: 9781009010726
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 1.135kg
- Page extent: 640 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 05 January 2022
- ISBN: 9781009024433
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.