Civil Dispute Resolution
Balancing Themes and Theory
Understanding how to resolve conflicts between private parties is essential for Australian lawyers. Civil Dispute Resolution: Balancing Themes and Theory presents a comprehensive framework within which both civil procedure and alternative dispute resolution are addressed. This framework, based on balancing competing objectives of dispute resolution, simplifies and explains the many aspects of resolving disagreements between private parties. The book guides readers through every aspect of civil dispute resolution including the interaction between negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation as means to…
- Add bookmark
- · Comprehensive framework within which both civil procedure and alternative dispute resolution are addressed· Balances competing objectives of dispute resolution· Explores interaction between negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation · Suitable for all Australian jurisdictions
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316585351
- Subjects Law,Law: General Interest
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 16 June 2022
- ISBN: 9781316606346
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 0.873kg
- Page extent: 500 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 18 January 2022
- ISBN: 9781316585351
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.