Contemporary Australian Business Law
Australian businesses operate within a complex legal environment, so it's important students and professionals understand their legal obligations. Contemporary Australian Business Law is an authoritative text that makes key legal concepts accessible to business students, while maintaining academic rigour. Written for business students new to studying business law, this text introduces the fundamental legal topics encountered in business, including contracts, business structures, taxation, property and employment. Discussion in each chapter strikes a balance between accessibility and detail to assist understanding…
- Add bookmark
- Written specifically for business students new to studying business law
- Learning is scaffolded through the consistent use of a hypothetical business scenario running through chapters, accompanied by rich pedagogy
- Introduces the legal concepts most encountered in business with the right balance of detail and complexity
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108980982
- Subjects Corporate Law,Law
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 10 August 2023
- ISBN: 9781108984676
- Dimensions (mm): 253 x 203 mm
- Weight: 1.215kg
- Page extent: 568 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 14 February 2023
- ISBN: 9781108980982
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
Contemporary Australian Corporate Law
Online publication date: 06 March 2021
Paperback publication date: 28 October 2020
Australian Intellectual Property Law
Online publication date: 12 May 2020
Paperback publication date: 08 October 2020
Principles of Contemporary Corporate Governance
Online publication date: 05 June 2012