Dispute management processes are becoming the norm as a precursor, or an alternative, to traditional court-based litigation. Dispute Management is a clear and concise introduction to an expansive range of dispute processes. Beginning with communication theory and practice, and the historical, philosophical and cultural considerations of dispute management, the book then addresses the traditional topics of negotiation, mediation and litigation, as well as interviewing, collaborative law and arbitration. Each topic is well-researched, offering the necessary depth, socio-legal considerations and balanced…
- Add bookmark
- Presents an holistic student textbook, adopting an integrative approach
- A praxis style is utilised, combining the learning of theory with the practising of skills and techniques in dispute management
- Covers the full range of techniques, with some not presented in other texts
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108881791
- Subjects Alternative Dispute Resolution,Law
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 14 April 2022
- ISBN: 9781108794718
- Dimensions (mm): 244 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.73kg
- Page extent: 476 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 19 August 2021
- ISBN: 9781108881791
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by UNSILO
Cambridge Compendium of International Commercial and Investment Arbitration
Online publication date: 18 February 2023
Rules and Practices of International Investment Law and Arbitration
Online publication date: 08 October 2020
Hardback publication date: 10 December 2020
Paperback publication date: 10 December 2020
The Cambridge Handbook of International and Comparative Trademark Law
Online publication date: 18 September 2020