English and Literacies Learning How to Make Meaning in Primary Classrooms
Being literate in the twenty-first century means being an empowered receiver, user and creator of diverse text types communicated across multiple and rapidly changing modalities. English and Literacies: Learning to make meaning in primary classrooms is an accessible resource that introduces pre-service teachers to the many facets of literacies and English education for primary students. Addressing the requirements of the Australian Curriculum and the Early Years Learning Framework, English and Literacies explores how students develop oracy and literacy. Reading, viewing…
- Add bookmark
- Intro-level literacy and English textbook developed by highly-regarded academics
- Explains key concepts alongside practical examples and links to relevant curriculum and policy documents
- Focus on equity, diversity and inclusion within literacy and English teaching and learning
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009154048
- Subjects Education,Education policy, strategy and reform,Teacher training and professional development
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 20 October 2022
- ISBN: 9781009154031
- Dimensions (mm): 254 x 203 mm
- Weight: 0.936kg
- Page extent: 440 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 02 March 2022
- ISBN: 9781009154048
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.