International Commercial Litigation
Text, Cases and Materials on Private International Law
Taking a fresh and modern approach to the subject, this fully revised and restructured textbook provides everything necessary to gain a good understanding of international commercial litigation. Adopting a comparative stance, it provides extensive coverage of US and Commonwealth law, in addition to the core areas of English and EU law. Extracts from key cases and legislative acts are designed to meet the practical requirements of litigators as well as explaining the ideas behind legal provisions. Significant updates include coverage…
- Add bookmark
- Provides everything the student needs to know about international commercial litigation
- Offers extensive EU coverage, but also includes thought-provoking international comparative perspectives, such as examining case-law from the Supreme Court of the United States, and Commonwealth law
- Updated to reflect new case-law from the Court of Justice of the European Union
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108774819
- Subjects Corporate Law,Law,Private International Law
- Editions 3rd Edition (Current edition)
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 25 June 2020
- ISBN: 9781108721134
- Dimensions (mm): 244 x 170 mm
- Weight: 1.97kg
- Contains: 4 b/w illus.
- Page extent: 1022 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 24 April 2020
- ISBN: 9781108774819
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
The Confluence of Public and Private International Law
Online publication date: 20 January 2010
A Lawyer's Handbook for Enforcing Foreign Judgments in the United States and Abroad
Online publication date: 16 November 2009
Powered by UNSILO