International Humanitarian Law
The law that regulates armed conflicts is one of the oldest branches of international law, and yet continues to be one of the most dynamic areas of law today. This book provides an accessible, scholarly, and up-to-date examination of international humanitarian law, offering a comprehensive and logical discussion and analysis of the law. The book contains detailed examples, extracts from relevant cases, useful discussion questions, and a recommended reading list for every chapter. Emerging trends in theory and practice of…
- Add bookmark
- An up-to-date text featuring the latest research, providing students with access to cutting-edge debates in international humanitarian law
- Case studies and other real-life examples are provided, so students can see how the law is applied in practice
- Discussion questions supplemented with in-class role play scenarios and workshops offer better learning outcomes through student-led and student-focused learning
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108635448
- Subjects International Humanitarian Law,Law,Public International Law
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 16 April 2020
- ISBN: 9781108727716
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 0.78kg
- Contains: 8 b/w illus.
- Page extent: 382 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 01 October 2020
- ISBN: 9781108635448
Check your access to the full version of this content by using one of the options below.
Log in with Open Athens, Shibboleth, or your institutional credentialsLog in
If you have previously obtained access using your personal accountLog in
Already purchased an access code?
You must be logged into your account in order to be able to activate an access code.Log in
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
International Law and Peace Settlements
Online publication date: 14 January 2021
Commentary on the First Geneva Convention
Online publication date: 06 January 2017
Elements of War Crimes under the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court
Online publication date: 08 August 2009
Powered by UNSILO