Cases and Materials with Australian Perspectives
Now in its third edition, International Law: Cases and Materials with Australian Perspectives remains an authoritative textbook on international law for Australian students. With a strong focus on Australian practice and interpretation, the text examines how international law is developed, implemented and interpreted within the international community and considers new and developing approaches within this field. This edition has been comprehensively updated to address recent developments in international law. The selection of cases and materials provides a thorough coverage of…
- Add bookmark
- Balances coverage of international law as applied globally, with Australian perspectives
- A single text covering principles and cases with a good balance between commentary and well curated case extracts
- Substantially rewritten, refreshed and modified to reflect recent developments and practice with a new chapter on international trade law and new content on international humanitarian law
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781316998557
- Subjects Law,Public International Law
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 29 August 2018
- ISBN: 9781108445450
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 1.55kg
- Contains: 3 b/w illus. 1 table
- Page extent: 874 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 April 2019
- ISBN: 9781316998557
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
State Responsibility in the International Legal Order
Online publication date: 08 October 2020
Online publication date: 18 September 2020
Hardback publication date: 17 September 2020
Paperback publication date: 17 September 2020
International Human Rights Law and Practice
Online publication date: 30 November 2020
Paperback publication date: 18 June 2020
Powered by UNSILO