Introducción a la lingüística hispánica
Written entirely in Spanish, this is the ideal introduction to Spanish linguistics for students. Using clear explanations, it covers all the basic concepts required to study the structural aspects of the Spanish language – phonetics and phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics – as well as the history of Spanish, its dialects, and its linguistic variation in Latin America, Spain, and the US. This third edition incorporates new features designed to enhance its usefulness for classroom teaching: a new chapter on…
- Add bookmark
- An introduction to Spanish linguistics that is more comprehensive than that found in most introductory texts, but is written in a clear and accessible manner
- Assumes no previous knowledge of linguistic theory
- Written in simple Spanish, allowing non-native Spanish speakers to comprehend the material while improving their Spanish reading skills
- Many updated exercises allow students to reflect on the subject matter and consolidate their knowledge. Some new exercises in this edition are presented as problems to solve, helping students gain a more complete mastery of the analytical concepts at hand
- This third edition contains a new chapter on the teaching and learning of Spanish as a second language
- This edition also offers expanded discussion of syntax and coverage of semantics and pragmatics as they apply to Spanish
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108770293
- Subjects Area Studies,Language and Linguistics,Latin American Language and Linguistics,Latin American Studies
- Format: Hardback
- Publication date: 17 September 2020
- ISBN: 9781108488358
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Contains: 78 b/w illus. 10 maps 69 tables
- Page extent: 612 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 05 September 2020
- ISBN: 9781108770293
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
- TextbookCamino al españolConsuelo de Andrés Martínez Nadezhda Bonelli Christine Cook Anthony Trippett
A Comprehensive Course in Spanish2nd edition
Online publication date: 22 February 2023
Hardback publication date: 26 January 2023
Paperback publication date: 26 January 2023
- TextbookEn ContextoLuis Ochoa Enrique González Romero
Manual de redacción para estudiantes universitarios
Online publication date: 07 August 2021
Hardback publication date: 19 August 2021
Paperback publication date: 19 August 2021
- BookThe Cambridge Handbook of Romance LinguisticsAdam LedgewayMartin Maiden
Online publication date: 23 June 2022
Hardback publication date: 07 July 2022