A Person-centred Approach
Mental Health: A Person-centred Approach equips students with the tools they need to provide exceptional person-focused care when supporting improved mental health of diverse communities.The third edition has been updated and restructured to provide a more logical and comprehensive guide to mental health practice. It includes new chapters on trauma-informed care, different mental health conditions and diagnoses, suicide and self-harm and the mental health of people with intellectual or developmental disabilities. Significant updates have been made to the chapters on…
- Add bookmark
- Underlying recovery framework with a focus on lived experience
- Encourages reflection and critical thinking
- Suite of instructor resources
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108980883
- Subjects Health and Medicine,Nursing and Midwifery,Psychiatry,Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology
- Format: Paperback
- Expected publication date: 10 November 2022
- ISBN: 9781108984621
- Dimensions (mm): 255 x 190 mm
- Weight: 1.09kg
- Contains: 20 b/w illus. 40 tables
- Page extent: 488 pages
- Availability: Not yet published - available from
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 07 April 2022
- ISBN: 9781108980883
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
Clinical Topics in Old Age Psychiatry
Online publication date: 12 September 2020
Social Justice for Children and Young People
Online publication date: 18 September 2020
Powered by UNSILO