Paediatric Nursing in Australia and New Zealand
The health of babies, children and young people is fundamentally different from that of adults, so their healthcare must reflect their unique needs and engage their parents, family members and communities. Paediatric Nursing in Australia and New Zealand introduces nursing students to the care of infants, children, young people and their families in a range of clinical and community settings across Australasia. This third edition includes New Zealand content and an increased focus on families. New chapters cover health services…
- Add bookmark
- Equips students to work across the varied types of settings, giving them the skills and procedures needed as a paediatric nurse
- Includes the latest research and emphasises contemporary issues that impact on the health of infants, children, young people and their families
- Written by a team of experienced paediatric nurses
- Enhances learning by providing an array of in-text pedagogy supplemented with online resources
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108980944
- Subjects Health and Medicine,Nursing and Midwifery
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 28 July 2022
- ISBN: 9781108984652
- Dimensions (mm): 255 x 190 mm
- Weight: 0.863kg
- Page extent: 356 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 05 January 2022
- ISBN: 9781108980944
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.