Principles of Contemporary Corporate Governance
Now in its fourth edition, Principles of Contemporary Corporate Governance offers comprehensive coverage of the key topics and emerging themes in private sector corporate governance. It explains both the principles of corporate governance systems and their real-world application in an authoritative and engaging manner. This fully revised and updated text has four parts: basic concepts, board structures and company officers; corporate governance in Australia; corporate governance in international and global contexts; and shareholder activism and business ethics. The coverage of…
- Add bookmark
- Suitable for both business and law students studying corporate governance
- Explains both the principles of corporate governance systems and their real-world application
- New country sections for India and New Zealand and a new chapter on 'Business Ethics and Corporate Governance' provide greater focus on ethics, corporate social responsibility and business in society
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108329453
- Subjects Business and Management,Governance
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 16 February 2018
- ISBN: 9781108413022
- Dimensions (mm): 247 x 174 mm
- Weight: 0.88kg
- Contains: 8 b/w illus.
- Page extent: 500 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 21 June 2018
- ISBN: 9781108329453
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]