Principles of Engineering Economics with Applications
Covering detailed discussion of fundamental concepts of economics, the textbook commences with comprehensive explanation of theory of consumer behavior, utility maximization and optimal choice, profit function, cost minimization and cost function. The textbook covers methods including present worth method, future worth method, annual worth method, internal rate of return method, explicit re-investment rate of return method and payout method useful for studying economic studies. A chapter on value engineering discusses important topics such as function analysis systems techniques, the value…
- Add bookmark
- Provides a comprehensive discussion of topics including project management, forecasting and value engineering
- Concepts have been explained in a lucid manner with the help of real-life examples
- Numerous solved problems and unsolved exercises are included in each chapter
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108644556
- Subjects Engineering,Engineering: General Interest,Industrial Manufacturing and Operations Engineering
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 16 November 2018
- ISBN: 9781108458856
- Dimensions (mm): 246 x 189 mm
- Weight: 0.69kg
- Page extent: 540 pages
- Availability: Available, despatch within 1-2 weeks
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 December 2018
- ISBN: 9781108644556
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
Online publication date: 12 December 2018
Hardback publication date: 19 July 2018
Paperback publication date: 19 July 2018
Making Technology Work
Online publication date: 10 December 2009
Powered by UNSILO