Principles of Integrated Marketing Communications
An Evidence-based Approach
Marketing in the digital age poses major challenges for traditional and established practices of communication. To help readers meet these challenges Principles of Integrated Marketing Communications: An Evidence-based Approach provides a comprehensive foundation to the principles and practices of integrated marketing communications (IMC). It examines a variety of traditional and digital channels used by professionals to create wide-reaching and effective campaigns that are adapted for the aims of their organisations. This edition has been thoroughly revised and each chapter includes:…
- Add bookmark
- Short, clear and engaging with an array of Australian, Asian and European case studies
- Coherent framework with emphasis on solving business issues using IMC
- Research-based providing a step-by-step guide on how to develop an effective IMC plan
- Uses various research techniques to uncover consumer insights, how to create social influence using social media and how to use neuro-marketing to pre-test ads
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108628662
- Subjects Business and Management,Marketing
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 05 August 2021
- ISBN: 9781108703116
- Dimensions (mm): 279 x 216 mm
- Weight: 1.055kg
- Page extent: 476 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 25 February 2021
- ISBN: 9781108628662
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.