Public International Law
Public international law is a global legal system which regulates the conduct of countries and other actors. Public International Law offers Australian students a comprehensive and accessible introduction to international law. Covering the fundamental topics of international law – including treaties, use of force and dispute settlement – this text also discusses specialised branches such as humanitarian law, criminal law and environmental law. The key principles and theories of international law are clearly explained and analysed, and their application is…
- Add bookmark
Additional help with this eTextbook
The Cambridge Spiral ebook for this title will be reloaded on 2 October 2023. If you have made annotations in this ebook, please export before 2 October as they may no longer be available in your ebook after this date. For export instructions see our features page.
- Contains both exposition and analysis of the law, with appropriately pitched explanations
- Covers the core international law topics, as well as the main specialised branches of international law
- Incorporates references to cases, materials and State practice from Australia and the region where appropriate
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781009052696
- Subjects Law,Public International Law
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 02 November 2023
- ISBN: 9781009055888
- Dimensions (mm): 244 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.944kg
- Page extent: 528 pages
- Availability: In stock
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 09 May 2023
- ISBN: 9781009052696
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
There are no purchase options available for this title.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.
- TextbookThe International Law of the SeaYoshifumi Tanaka4th edition
Online publication date: 14 February 2023
Hardback publication date: 02 March 2023
Paperback publication date: 02 March 2023
- TextbookPolitics and International LawLeslie Johns
Making, Breaking, and Upholding Global Rules
Online publication date: 27 June 2022
Hardback publication date: 09 June 2022
Paperback publication date: 09 June 2022
- TextbookAn Introduction to Public International LawCecily Rose Niels Blokker Daniëlla Dam-de Jong Simone van den Driest Robert Heinsch Erik Koppe Nico Schrijver
Online publication date: 17 February 2022
Hardback publication date: 03 March 2022
Paperback publication date: 03 March 2022
AI generated results by Discovery for publishers [opens in a new window]
- BookInternational Law and Peace Settlements
Online publication date: 14 January 2021
- BookState Renaissance for Peace
Online publication date: 10 September 2020
- TextbookInternational Human Rights Law and Practice
Online publication date: 30 November 2020
Paperback publication date: 18 June 2020