Teaching Secondary Geography
Geography is not only the study of the surface of the planet and the exploration of spatial and human - environment relationships, but also a way of thinking about the world. Guided by the Australian Curriculum and the Professional Standards for Teaching School Geography (GEOGstandards), Teaching Secondary Geography provides a comprehensive introduction to both the theory and practice of teaching Geography. This text covers fundamental geographical knowledge and skills, such as working with data, graphicacy, fieldwork and spatial technology, and…
- Add bookmark
- Bridges the gap between theory and practice in the classroom
- Provides current and effective support for pre-service teachers in Australia
- Introduces the discipline of Geography and its particular skills, knowledges, curriculum context and pedagogical approaches by drawing on research and teacher practice
About the book
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1017/9781108980906
- Subjects Education,Education, History, Theory
- Format: Paperback
- Publication date: 03 March 2022
- ISBN: 9781108984638
- Dimensions (mm): 244 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.57kg
- Page extent: 280 pages
- Availability: Available
- Format: Digital
- Publication date: 12 November 2021
- ISBN: 9781108980906
Review the options below to login to check your access.
Log in with your Cambridge Higher Education account to check access.
Have an access code?
To redeem an access code, please log in with your personal login.
If you believe you should have access to this content, please contact your institutional librarian or consult our FAQ page for further information about accessing our content.